You never know what treasures you might reconnect with in your storage unit. All those treasures that are too precious to get rid of can resurface while you are going through the contents of your storage units.
Gems of the 70s:
- All those music albums from artists like The Jacksons, Elvis Presley, Barry Manilow, Boston, LaBella, Bay City Rolllers, and Lou Anderson.
- Fashion that might be making its comeback! Dust off those Bell Bottoms, Leisure Suits, Jump Suite, Platform Shoes, and Disco Clothes.
- That old movie collection to bring back the good old days: The Godfather, Star Wars, Jaws, Rocky, M*A*S*H*, Alien, and Annie Hall
- Or those old toys you use to play with… maybe your kids would enjoy them now. Barbie dolls, Etch-A-Sketch, Evel Knievel, Super Striker, Mastermind, Mouse Trap, Rebound, Stretch Armstrong, Lincoln Logs, and Rock’em Sock’em Robots
Gems of the 80s:
- Cabbage Patch Kids, Trivial Pursuit, Care Bears, My Little Pony, Transformers, the Koosh Ball, and the Rubik’s Cube
- Who wouldn’t love to play those old goodies from Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Duran Duran, Michael Jackson, Hall & Oates, Guns N’ Roses, and Madonna
- Those classic children’s shows such as Pee-Wee’s Playhouse, Fraggle Rock, Today’s Special, Punky Brewster, Saved By the Bell, and The Muppet Show.
- Who could mistake the fashion of the 80’s.
Gems of the 90s:
- The unmistaken fashion from the 90s: Bandanas, Baby G’s, Jelly Shoes, crimped hair, overalls, slap bracelets, scrunchies and bucket hats.
- All of those boy band’s albums that everyone use to rock out to: Backstreet Boys, ‘N Sync, New Kids on the Bolck, 98 Degrees, Take That and Boyz II Men.
- Toys: Sock’em Boppers, Nano or Giga Pets, Yack Back, TY Beanie Babies, Pokémon trading cards, or your Easy Bake Over.
So crack open your storage unit, dust off those treasure chests and see what hidden gems you find. Make sure you let us know what “golden oldies” you find!